Friday, August 31, 2012

Great Start To A New Year!

One entire week has already passed! Can you believe it? The children have done a fine job transitioning into fourth grade and our class routine. They have all been working very hard learning new rules, procedures and curriculum within the grade level. I am very proud of what they have accomplished so far and I am looking forward to a great year.


I also look forward to discussing my expectations and the fourth grade curriculum with you at our Open House on September 13 at 7pm. Mark your calendars! I will review with you what is in store for your child and some of the procedures within the room and our grade level.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to write me a note and send it to school with your child or email me at fariaj@monroeps.org. I will also promise to keep you informed of anything that might be out of character while your child is here in school.

Another way to stay-in-the-know is by going to this classroom blog. Please visit this site, fariasatfawnhollow.blogspot.com for the latest classroom happenings and for other important information.

Again, I look forward to seeing you on September 13. Enjoy the long weekend!

No comments: