Friday, October 7, 2011

Thanks!

I just wanted to quickly thank each and every one of you for your kind words and thoughts during this difficult time. My family is doing well and we take comfort in knowing that we have many people holding us up and keeping us in thoughts and prayers. I have been overwhelmed with the support and positivity I have received. Again, I thank you.

I was a bit nervous today – almost like the first day of school again! However, your children welcomed me back with open arms. Just like riding a bike, we easily got back into the swing of things.

For those who ordered from Scholastic, rest assured that it was the first thing I took care of this morning before students even entered the room. All September orders have been placed online and I should receive books sometime next week. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: