Wednesday, April 7, 2010

With spring comes.....


Warmer weather.
Longer days.
A need to play outside.
No desire to do homework!

It is always during this time of year that the excuses begin.

"I left my book/folder in school."
"I didn't have time last night to do homework."
"I had to go to practice for....."

Please help me and your child by making homework a priority. I understand the need to get outside and play and also understand that there are many after-school activities that begin during this time. However, students need to remember that school is their "job." Please help by checking homework logs and completed homework. Don't accept mediocrity no matter how easy the assignment might be.

With your help, we can make these next three months a cinch for our kids!

Happy Spring!

No comments: